Putting Hartlepool on the map..................

Started by mk1, December 11, 2019, 04: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on January 02, 2020, 08: PM
Quote from: mk1 on January 02, 2020, 07: PM
Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on January 02, 2020, 04: PM
Well, personally I haven't a clue what denouement is in the wings ... although no doubt we mere mortals will be expected to be dutifully impressed/shocked by whatever revelations may materialise.

Its the curse of Facebook. Be careful what you link to..................

Is that some form of a threat?

Mmmm sharp intake of breath and no response  ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

fred c

A sitting councillor screen shot a shared post from another sitting councillors fb page.....An official complaint was made.....The post was meant to be a 'joke' albeit in extremely poor taste.

And before a tirade of abuse is thrown my way......No I didn't think it was remotely funny.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on January 03, 2020, 07: AM
I've told you Shane will side with the people making the complaint.
And.....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

admin

The punchline will help you work out what exactly was being compared to  a dog.

Admin note: post edited as it contained offensive material

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 03, 2020, 07: AM

Mmmm sharp intake of breath and no response  ;)

Awwww..............someone shot your fox.

admin

Quote from: mk1 on January 03, 2020, 04: PM
The punchline will help you work out what exactly was being compared to  a dog.

Its not really a joke anyway. It is a rant reworked to make it seem like a joke. 

Admin note: post edited/deletions made as contained offensive material

mk1

Even though I removed the most blatant racist bits its still too bad to publish. This is how Brexit Party Councillors talk among themselves. It destroys any claim they are in any way different from UKIP.
Its like the way the Windscale name became toxic when it came close to melting down in 1957 and turning Northern England a wasteland . They renamed it Sellafield but it is still, like The Brexit Party, polluting the atmosphere.

admin

Any attempt to post offensive material will result in the member - whoever they are - going on pre-mod until admins. can trust them. End of.

akarjl2

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 03, 2020, 06: PM
Ok I give in I am lost.....

A member shared the basic gist of the social media which is causing the furor. It was so offensive that we couldn't leave it on here - even by way of explanation. We don't want it on here, hence the request that nobody reposts it. I will explain further via email/pm should you want to know more.

diSme

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on January 03, 2020, 06: PM

A member shared the basic gist of the social media which is causing the furor. It was so offensive that we couldn't leave it on here - even by way of explanation. We don't want it on here, hence the request that nobody reposts it. I will explain further via email/pm should you want to know more.

The clarification is appreciated. I was a little confused myself about it!
I believe everything and nothing

mk1

Lets not get confused here. The problem is the 'joke' It illustrates the way these people communicate with each other in their safe spaces'.  They deny their driving force is deeply offensive racism and when challenged they and their cyphers shout 'prove it'. Proof enough now.   The small band of Hartlepool Brexit Councillors has been shown to be  deeply and openly racist. The 'Hartlepool Against Racism' Facebook page has more info on this matter.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on January 03, 2020, 07: PM

https://youtu.be/gsC4kf6x_Q0?t=230

Just wasted 30 seconds....another one of mk1s irrelevant videos = duelling banjos. Don't bother...i should have known better.

mk1