I'm Dreaming of a Dry Christmas

Started by steveL, December 22, 2012, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Just in case I forget in all of the chaos, I just wanted to wish everyone the best of Christmases.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

marky

Ditto to all concerned with the additional request that, amid all the commercial hijacking, we all try and remember what Christmas is actually meant to be about. Peace and Goodwill to all men (and women - mustn't forget to be PC) isn't a bad message to take on board.
To those councillors who are so frequently criticised on here, I will just say that it's never too late to move towards the light.

Happy Christmas everyone  ;)

testing times

Can I just add my own best wishes for Christmas and hope everyone enjoys a prosperous new year.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Happy Christmas x

This is my favourite carol ... hope you enjoy it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG86r2dx5yo

stokoe

notenoughsaid

Like other others on this forum I wish everybody the compliments of the season and good health and a happy New Year.   Not forgetting the thread(I'm dreaming of a dry Christmas)  I must say in view of the peer group report and the possibility of an in depth inquiry "I'm dreaming of a wet New year " in the hope it all turns to tears for those  who seek to enrich themselves at our expense.   All of the best.!!!

fred c

I echo the sentiments expressed by fellow HTH users...........HTH is one of the real Postives in local affairs, well done fella`s

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to Everyone..........

Vincent

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all contributors and thank you HTH for continuing to shine the light of truth

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Merry Christmas ...I hope everybody has a great one (exclusions apply: ATOS management, The NHS Management and those closer to home abusing their power).

Thank you for opening my eyes, I may not have the greatest wisdom but I will stand by those that do.
I don't believe it.