Barclay and the REEF

Started by DRiddle, April 30, 2019, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

I'm sure all of us are guilty of the odd spelling mistake from time to time, but this one's a beauty.

There's a photo posted by Allan Barclay doing the rounds on Facebook showing him honouring the dead on Workers Remembrance Day on Sunday.

Barclay provides his own caption and speaks of being 'honoured to lay the REEF on behalf of HBC'.

People though I was joking before about Cranney's inability to competently read out loud or SABs malapropisms. I'm not joking, you have to see these people first hand to realise how unintelligent and in some cases borderline illiterate they actually are.

Presumably the fish and coral Barclay had brought along to lay next to the other wreaths were a bit confused.

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on April 30, 2019, 12: PM
you have to see these people first hand to realise how unintelligent and in some cases borderline illiterate they actually are....................
The SCAB Cabal are functioning illiterates:

"A person is literate who can with understanding both read and write a short simple statement on his everyday life.

A person is illiterate who cannot with understanding both read and write a short simple statement on his everyday life.

A person is functionally literate who can engage in all those activities in which literacy is required for effective functioning of his group and community and also for enabling him to continue to use reading, writing, and calculation for his own and the community's development.

He obviously had no notes or worked out what he wanted to say until he started speaking. The first sentence is a classic example  mouth being engaged before brain.

mk1

Look at them all standing underneath a crumbling structure without the obligatory hard-hat and high viz vest. Where was the 'elf & Safety Rep?

After the ceremony the  gilets jaunes could  have stormed up Grange Road overturning cars and smashing Wilkinson's windows.
If it works in Paris it  can work in  'artlepool!

DRiddle

It could have been worse i suppose. He could have put 'lay the reefer' and triggered a raid from the drug squad.