UKIP and Blay

Started by marky, May 06, 2015, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: getagrip on May 06, 2015, 10: PM

As for benefits - why should anyone (unless they are a carer, or sick or incapacitated) get paid to sit on their a*se all day? The entitlement culture has gone much too far. A couple of hours a day doing "community" service will do nobody any harm and it will keep people in touch with THEIR community.

You obviously failed to grasp the point I was trying to make.
You display the typical ignorant  a knee-jerk reaction that believes  everyone on benefit = workshy scrounger. The fact is the vast majority of 'benefits' go to people who are either pensioners or in work.
For the stupid UKIP policy to work you would see old men and women and people who have full-time jobs being forced to do unpaid work in order to qualify.
We are dancing on the head of a pin anyway because 'you' are a busted flush and thus have not got the slightest chance of enacting your far-right looney fruitcake policies.

mk1

Quote from: getagrip on May 06, 2015, 10: PM
Minimum wage rules for employers are restricting/negatively affecting the free market. An employer will always value staff who do their jobs well and PAY them well.

Boll*ocks. I have never ever been in a job where the employer came along and said 'we have had a bumper years lads. Here is a bonus and a wage rise'.
UKIP, home  for those out to exploit the working class.

Mr.E

QuoteThe last UKIP manifesto I read
On this I will say even Farage stated it was garbage and thrown it in the bin just before that election!

QuoteIt also proposed that anyone on benefits was to be made to carry out unpaid work or lose the benefit.
I think you will find the Lib Dems and Conservatives have since put that in practice. But in such a way that you can get sanctioned and taken off benefits for the slightest or wrong reasons!

Atos Brought in to do the disability checks and reports, have stated that I am unfit to work and should never have been brought in to be assessed for income support (or whatever they want to call it now as even then they say I'm on something else!), the same company for mobility says I should be doing manual labour and should not be given mobility! This when I should be using sticks and callipers according to the doctors at James Cook Hospital.

Quote from: mk1 on May 06, 2015, 09: PMUKIP-champion of the working man.........
Consider this more people are voting UKIP because they want change from Parliament, those in charge have been there too long and think they are above us all!

Look at Rochdale and Oldham Labour ran for many decades and conservatives never even coming close. UKIP came within a couple of hundred of taking it! They took that many labour voters away and added those thet took from the conservatives!

Are those people all toffs and big busness owners? NO they weren't and you know it.

Mr.E

mk1

Quote from: Mr.E on May 07, 2015, 01: AM
TRY READING THE CURRENT ONE!!

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_manifesto_summary

Sorry but no party does a complete about turn in a couple of years. UKIP knew they were unelectable with their real manifesto so they made up a new one to try and get elected. You obviously are easily fooled.

getagrip

Dear oh dear MKI, I seem to have upset you. I stopped reading your oh so predictable rant when you accused me of a knee-jerk reaction. I guess the irony is lost on you...

Settle down dear  :)