UKIP and Blay

Started by marky, May 06, 2015, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marky

https://youtu.be/qHLXkDbo6gk

The Daily Mirror has published a video of UKIP Candidate Mr Blay speaking to its investigators at a public meeting on Saturday in Ramsgate, Kent, addressed by party leader Nigel Farage.

Ex-Conservative Mr Blay noted Mr Jayawardena had been tipped as Britain's first Asian prime minister.

The Mirror reported that he said: "If he is I will personally put a bullet between his eyes. If this lad turns up to be our prime minister I will personally put a bullet in him. That's how strong I feel about it."

Questioning Mr Jayawardena's background, he said: "His family have only been here since the 70s. You are not British enough to be in our parliament.

"I've got 400 years of ancestry where I live. He hasn't got that."

Another one bites the dust.....

DRiddle

beanzontoast

Come on guys n Ladies give UKIP a break till after the election,  or at least mention Labours model candidate one Charmaine Bowers,  jailed over 120k festival ticket con.

crisstw

Here's the link : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11583743/Labour-hopeful-jailed-for-100k-festival-ticket-fraud.html

I'm not sure it'll surprise many people though, we tend to expect similar from our very own Labour councillors ;)

Quoteshe was now on medication with Livium to stabilise her bi-polar disorder - which he said could present itself as mood instability, erratic behaviour, heavy spending, grandiose thinking alternating with low feelings.

Maybe it was her "vision" ....

Quoteshe played a "leading role" and "maintained your fantasy land during interview with police" in an attempt to divert the investigation.

That sounds familiar ..... lies after lies after lies...

QuoteA Labour party national spokesman has confirmed she has now been officially suspended by the party.

Only suspended ? What do you have to do in order to get kicked out of the Labour party !!

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on May 06, 2015, 01: PM

Take the case of the Sunderland Labour councillor, a little while back, (Anderson I believe her name was) who called on the IRA to have another go at killing Margaret Thatcher - no John Humprys or Jim Naughtie mentioning it eight times during the course of a 3 hour programme, in fact IT WASN'T MENTIONED ONCE.  In fact to the best of my knowledge she wasn't even suspended.
SO MUCH FOR THE IMPARTIAL BBC

For the record this is at least the 4th time Kip has posted this outright lie.
What happened is that the woman 'liked' a comment from another Facebook poster.
She made no calls for anyone to be 'killed'. So unlike the latest UKIP comment where one of them is clearly saying they would personally kill someone.
The two incidents are not comparable in any way.

The UKIP ship hit the rocks a while back and it is unedifying watching the  survivors fight among themselves for a place in the single lifeboat as the ship slides beneath the waves. One can only hope Captain Farage does the decent thing and goes down with his ship but I suspect he will do a  'Schettino' and save his own miserable skin.

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on May 06, 2015, 01: PM

It is much the same on here.  Not one of our holier than thou correspondents became animated over any one of the 319 cases referred to earlier caused them to take up the quill pen in righteous indignation.
Selective indignation, selective amnesia by the BBC and, it seems, certain correspondents on Hartlepool Post

Yes that is correct. It is very apparent there is a pro-Lab/Con bias on the site. In all the years I have been on here I have yet to see a single post where any of the misdeeds of the current Labour group even get a mention by the 'usual suspects'!.

beanzontoast

Kipperdip there is a simple answer to dealing with all the negative, posts on this forum re UKIP and that is simply inform all UKIP members and supporters to boycott  site, it could be one of those common sense decisions worth pursuing,  and just let the people decide.

Mr.E

OR!!

Get loads of UKIP supporters to flood the sight and critique the rest!

steveL

"It may come as a complete surprise (I jest) but in EVERY political party you will find individuals who cause the rest of their party grief by stupid words or actions, but that does not infer that they typify their party - whichever party."

I would have thought it quite rare for one candidate to actually threaten to shoot his opponent between the eyes.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on May 06, 2015, 03: PM
Kipperdip there is a simple answer to dealing with all the negative, posts on this forum re UKIP and that is simply inform all UKIP members and supporters to boycott  site,

I thought it was UKIP policy Not to post on sites like this?
Given the quality of the posts by UKIP regulars this was one of the sounder decisions.
Nigel did not want the real views of the majority of his members to get out before he blagged his seat in The Lords.
You have to feel a little sorry for the Kippers. Last year they were gloating and crowing about how they were goinfg to achieve office and change things forever. The leaders (nearly all who jumped ship from another party) saw an easy way to fool the gullible by prattling on about a new politics whilst at the same time making sure power was concentrated firmly at the top. UKIP is nothing more than a con game by a member of the establishment who manages to fool them by drinking the odd pint between shifting  his money overseas and making a killing on the Stock Exchange.

Get used to defeat lads. This is how it always works out. UKIP are just the latest 'new' party promising the earth. Same old same old.

It is clear the UK as a whole leans to the left. The Right is  not going to get a majority. For all the scorn heaped on Labour they are neck-and-neck with the Tories. It is now a matter of how many left-leaning groups can combine to govern. The right are routed!

getagrip

The negative commentary regarding UKIP seems to have some sort of underlying agenda. What has "UKIP policy not to post on sites like this" got to do with non-party members or independent critical thinkers like me posting on "these sites"? Kipperdip is correct - the Establishment is running scared because the groundswell of public opinion has emerged as a result of some leadership from UKIP. The cosy, comfortable relationship between corporations and government is being threatened and it's ABOUT TIME. Why should ordinary, working class people, some on the poverty line have to pay, via taxation, the membership subs for the corporations?

I don't agree with everything Farage says, and he's still got some idiots in his party, but overall Farage speaks for me and millions like me.

THIS is what UKIP want to get rid of -

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2052433/Chart-How-does-Britain-pay-EU-does-back.html

Mr.E

UKIP has the ONLY party manifesto demanding an end to ATOS and the frequent disability reassessments which have robbed sick & disabled miners of benefit.

UKIP has the ONLY party manifesto demanding TOTAL abolition of the 'Bedroom Tax' - Labour still wants it kept for poor tenants of private landlords.

UKIP has the ONLY party manifesto demanding a far better deal for our service men and woman, and our veterans.

If you think UKIP would have stood by while Thatcher destroyed UK mining and sold us out to Europe THINK AGAIN - and then maybe think again about UKIP.

Just a little reminder

Jonathan Arnott who is standing as a candidate for the Easington constituency and lives in Blackhall Colliery within the constituency.

There is 1 MEP who represents the whole of the North East region – from Darlington to Berwick – And it is as Ukip's first-ever local Member of the European Parliament too, and that person is Jonathan Arnott.

There's still time - don't mess about on May 7th - VOTE UKIP for everything British.

mk1

Quote from: getagrip on May 06, 2015, 08: PM

THIS is what UKIP want to get rid of -

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-2052433/Chart-How-does-Britain-pay-EU-does-back.html

Link does not work for me but I am sure there is no hidden agenda on the site.

Oh by the way
'This is Money is part of the Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday & Metro media group'.................

mk1

The last UKIP manifesto I read proposed that the min. wage be done away with and employers could agree any wage with an employee.
It also proposed that anyone on benefits was to be made to carry out unpaid work or lose the benefit. I wonder how that would have worked with people in full time jobs getting housing benefit?
UKIP-champion of the working man.........

getagrip

Minimum wage rules for employers are restricting/negatively affecting the free market. An employer will always value staff who do their jobs well and PAY them well. Let market forces prevail and let employers get on with it, there shouldn't be so much red tape and pressure on them. The "left-wing" conviction that employers are invariably out to screw their employees is wrong and does NOT help the low paid.

Exploitation is a different matter, and THAT'S what needs to be dealt with.

As for benefits - why should anyone (unless they are a carer, or sick or incapacitated) get paid to sit on their a*se all day? The entitlement culture has gone much too far. A couple of hours a day doing "community" service will do nobody any harm and it will keep people in touch with THEIR community.