Staincliffe

Started by jeffh, May 03, 2018, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffh

The Staincliffe had finally opened its doors, albeit as a Polling Station - do you think the council will take the fee in lieu of rates?

stokoe

This god forsaken town is one big fiddle!!

stokoe

Sorry I can't get the link,but if you go on trip advisor and type in hill carter hotel the reviews are absaloutly scandalous,I know the title is the staincliffe but it's the same owner,it's well worth a read and a laugh,but I suppose not for the guests.

isolde

I posted a screenshot on the group last week from a women that had stayed in the hillcarter 3 nights and they told her the payment had not gone through. They made her go to a cash point then pay cash. So she ended up paying twice of around £125 each time
That's one way to make back money lost with the road dug up.

mk1

Quote from: stokoe on May 03, 2018, 03: PM
Sorry I can't get the link,but if you go on trip advisor and type in hill carter hotel the reviews are absaloutly scandalous,I know the title is the staincliffe but it's the same owner,it's well worth a read and a laugh,but I suppose not for the guests.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g191274-d614571-Reviews-Hillcarter_Hotel-Hartlepool_County_Durham_England.html#REVIEWS

This is how the staff react when you complain:

''I then mentioned all of the above prior to checking out and requested Martin/Daniel to give me a call that day (Monday). Unsurprisingly I had to ring them on the Friday. I was then told my complaints were not valid, I was then told to go down and "sort it out man to man" by Martin and he ended our call by hanging up on me.''

Inspector Knacker

Is anything actually happening at the Staincliffe, because it's looking faded and abandoned now.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

station cat

Probably end up like the Longscar and Park View Care Home in Station Lane. Sad.