Snapshot of the candidates.

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 23, 2018, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isolde

a member of the posts facebook page shared a  post by Ben Marshall only to be bombarded by inboxes from a so called friend and also apparently a councilor  candidate Janiator Cutts. He inboxed two members demanding he was approved to join as he had not been approved because admin was away yesterday. He said he wanted to stick up for Ben.  This is the behavior of a person our people are voting for.  He was finally approved to allow him to say his peace at dinner time last night and has still not commented.  :-\

mk1

Quote from: isolde on April 30, 2018, 09: AM
a member of the posts facebook page shared a  post by Ben Marshall only to be bombarded by inboxes from a so called friend and also apparently a councilor  candidate Janiator Cutts.

https://www.facebook.com/janiator.cutts.3

Gustaf I of England + BWH

Quote from: mk1 on April 30, 2018, 10: AM
Quote from: isolde on April 30, 2018, 09: AM
a member of the posts facebook page shared a  post by Ben Marshall only to be bombarded by inboxes from a so called friend and also apparently a councilor  candidate Janiator Cutts.

https://www.facebook.com/janiator.cutts.3

"This page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed
"

Or it may be because I don't have an FB account.

mk1

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: mk1 on April 30, 2018, 12: PM

Coincidence, those two faces look like a pair that I saw registering in the doctors some months ago.
New to the area, full of drama they were.

Assuming they are the same ones. 

I don't believe it.

mk1

Ray has his partner, his daughter and her husband all standing as paper candidates. His daughter is using her middle name to try and hide who she is

fred c

What a way to run a political party....... no wonder Labour have been able to run amok, the Main Opposition Party are a complete laughing stock, I fully expected Uncle Tom Cobbley to be standing in one of the wards.

Norfolkinchance

He looks very similar to the Conservative candidate running for the Victoria Ward! It's a bit like choosing from Saddam, or Gadaffi !!!

Victoria
Justin Cutts                    Conservative
Carl Richardson               Labour

Hubris

Is it just me, or does the job spec for any political office these days have 'Must be:- in a same sex relationship: fully paid up member of the LGBTH community: self-identified gender'. Etc etc. as a qualification?
Is it just a desired attribute, or actually compulsory these days?
I don't really care which side of the paddock people decide to graze on, but surely a pre-requisite for such positions should cover more stuff like - 1. Experience (like having had a real job out in the real world, not imaginary ones in health care, or in mysterious property developing).  2. Empathy (with the people you represent) 3. Energy (to get the job done) 4. Engagement (not always rely on foul mouth ripostes to any perceived slights) 5. Endurance (seeing things through to a sussessful end) 6. Enthusiasm: 7. Enterprising: 8. Erudite (can just about string a coherent sentence together)

Score each of May's candidates on a scale out of 10 against the above qualities.......then vote accordingly.

fred c

Quote from: Norfolkinchance on April 30, 2018, 03: PM
He looks very similar to the Conservative candidate running for the Victoria Ward! It's a bit like choosing from Saddam, or Gadaffi !!!

Victoria
Justin Cutts                    Conservative
Carl Richardson               Labour

Is this the same J Cutts that made a nuisance and a horses a**e of himself on The Posts FB Page..... He didn't make any constructive comments for a would be councillor.... he just disappeared up his own orifice  :P

WhatTheHeck

Quote from: Norfolkinchance on April 30, 2018, 03: PM

Victoria
Justin Cutts                    Conservative
Carl Richardson               Labour
I presume you are referring to the similarities of Janiator and Justin Cutts.

Justin and Janiator appear to the same person, one of Janiators previous profile pictures is the same as the current profile picture being used by Justin Cutts, also 'both' are from Margate, but it could of course be just a coincedence. 

https://www.facebook.com/jussywussy007

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=125793498165628&set=a.106168706794774.1073741827.100022049348169&type=3&theater
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !