Seaton Car Parking charges

Started by jeffh, March 01, 2018, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffh

I'm hearing that the car park charges are to be increased by 50%  - I'm told details are in the free paper - has anybody else seen heard this?

pieface

Now I know why new build housing estates never have the roads finished until last..
if they had to give the council ownership as soon as in use they would put a parking meter to charge the builders to park there.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: jeffh on March 01, 2018, 06: PM
I'm hearing that the car park charges are to be increased by 50%  - I'm told details are in the free paper - has anybody else seen heard this?

Is this more evidence of HBC's spite?  Are they now determined to 'kill' Seaton businesses once and for all?

fred c

Even this bunch on numbskulls can't seriously be considering humping up the parking charges in Seaton Carew.....

31% /£1,800 rise in allowances, Parking Charges, 4.9% Council Tax hike...... another hit at the public and they will lose seats.

jeffh

Quote from: fred c on March 01, 2018, 07: PM
Even this bunch on numbskulls can't seriously be considering humping up the parking charges in Seaton Carew.....

31% /£1,800 rise in allowances, Parking Charges, 4.9% Council Tax hike...... another hit at the public and they will lose seats.

......we can always hope

Inspector Knacker

Never underestimate the ability of a section of the Hartlepool electorate to fail to grasp the concept of cause and effect and vote Labour cos me dad and Granda Trouble is we don't have a 'Labour Council', it's 'Labour' but not as we know it"
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.