Has Mr Brash Lost the Plot?

Started by admin, May 15, 2015, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

The meeting appears to all intents and purposes to have been an utter irrelevance. Appeals for eveyone to work together is, in my opinon, a dreamy ideal but as unlikely as me organising an over 80's orgy in Buckingham Palace forecourt, we are talking politicians after all.
Meanwhile, the star feature  of the show slips seamlessly into the background as pointless attempts brotherly love and fraternity take centre stage.... unfinished business still after the meeting that never was.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Land Phil

The only power Brash had was being a thorn in the side of the ruling coalition.
He has no hope of influencing the mob.

Who chopped his dangle berries off ?

Jim Gillespie

As I've said many times before; I wouldn't trust Brash as far as I could throw him.

PHF is a convenient vehicle to get him whatever he wants and once he has that, he will drop you all like the proverbial hot stone.

notenoughsaid

Having watched the opening of the last meeting a thought struck me.   It must be some sort of record, Cllr. Sandra Belchers maiden speech was to declare an interest in a motion doubting the integrity of her son.!!!!   As Fredc says,"only in Hartlepool"

mk1

Can anyone tell me when Beanz will resurface?

Jim Gillespie

I did say at the time Brash was kicked out if his beloved Labour mob that if he was a decent human being (or words to that effect) that he should spill the beans on all the mobs wrongdoings and shenannigans. He didn't of course.

At the time, myself and others realised it was the classic Mexican Standoff. The mob knew Brash's dirty secrets and vice versa.

His little pantomine at the meeting just affirms that in my opinion.

Be careful what you wish for....

TSteels

Good Lord Jim, you truly are an odd fellow. When you meet people face to face you're all smiles and politeness, then get online and slag them off.

On this issue (and once again, for you have been told) Brash exited the Labour group partly because of his calling for and getting a public enquiry into MRA. He then put publicly gave evidence to the enquiry highlighting what he characterised as corrupt and bullying behaviour by some of his former colleagues, who he named. The fact that nothing came of that was not for the want of his trying. 

He has subsequently spent the last 2 years hurling everything at the SCABs. Believe this, if he had some great silver bullet to fire, he would. Moreover if the SCABS had even the merest hint of something they could unleash on him they would. Lest we forget they generally have to resort to making something up. They are the most vindictive human beings imaginable, who believe the can do no wrong.

Your ongoing fantasy about some deep dark secret would seem a great deal less delusional if you had the guts to say them to your targets face. By all means, however, prove me wrong!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: notenoughsaid on May 23, 2015, 04: PM

Having watched the opening of the last meeting a thought struck me.   It must be some sort of record, Cllr. Sandra Belchers maiden speech was to declare an interest in a motion doubting the integrity of her son.!!!!   As Fredc says,"only in Hartlepool"
Is this some kind of ' take your mother to work' scheme...?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Given the Conservative Party in Hartlepool seems to consist of the Wells family is it any surprise the SCABs are going down that road?
SAB needs all the help he  can get in order to get a job from the council. He is now on a blacklist of troublemaking/lying health workers and will never get a position again anywhere outside of Hartlepool. His only chance is to establish a family franchise in order to keep the money rolling in.

mk1

Brash is in the same boat as Fisher. They know enough to seriously damage the present office holders but to do so would end all hopes they have of rejoining Labour.
They will talk big but never burn their boats. Besides this is a two-edged sword. Can you imaging what the SCABs have on Brash?

These 'third person' conversations are odd..........

Jim Gillespie

LOL

So TSteels is Brash.

Talking about himself in the third tense.

What a tit.

If you are Brash I've never "met" you face to face or smiled at you or otherwise.

You know where my office is, right in the heart of your Ward.

Feel free to pay me a visit anytime your passing

JBrash

Hi Jim,

Not an avid poster myself, but thought it best to clear up confusion as to who is who. Anyway, reading your posts, you're wrong about a lot, but entitled to your opinion. Although worth pointing out that we have met, more than once, and I am well aware of your business.

All the best

p.s. Come along to a council meeting or better yet the working group when it's up and running - be great to get your thoughts on strengthening links between business and education.

mk1

Quote from: JBrash on May 24, 2015, 10: PM
Hi Jim,

Not an avid poster myself,

And yet within 21 minutes of the exchange  below being posted (10:33) you manage to see it, register(10:47, 14 minutes since Jim's post) and reply!

Quote from: Jim Gillespie on May 24, 2015, 10: PM
LOL

So TSteels is Brash

Jim posts 10:33

TSteels logs off at 10:39

JBrash registers 10:47

Also:

Quote from: JBrash on May 24, 2015, 10: PM
Although worth pointing out that we have met, more than once, and I am well aware of your business.

This was alluded  to earlier-remarkably only 90 minutes earlier!

Quote from: TSteels on May 24, 2015, 09: PM
When you meet people face to face you're all smiles and politeness, then get online and slag them off.

Jim Gillespie

LOL.

Well spotted MK1

Will the real Brash please stand up...... Haha

Assuming one if them is the true article (it is him with two accounts of course) then perhaps you can answer me one question?

Just what was your objective in putting Picton up as a candidate?

I can think of only two reasons:

1. You were hoping for the "Drummond effect", or

2. You were deliberately trying to dilute the vote to keep our MP Labour

Not as daft as it may sound now you've given your "olive branch" monologue

Jim Gillespie

Continued silence from the Brash one.

Maybe he is too busy writing his next "kiss ass" monologue to the Labour mob.

How is the funding for Hartlepool Families First looking?