DDOS Attack

Started by admin, May 05, 2013, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Apologies once more but you've probably realised by now that the site has come under DDOS attack again. I will do what I can to mitigate the effects but inevitably it's going to be hit and miss for a while.

mk1

Only a matter of time since Carl was spotted  patroling the corridor when members of the public were submitting evidence and policing Facebook  to remove all negative comments about Hinge & Bracket.
It seems the comrades are back in the bunker trying to mitigate the fallout from the recent  exposure of the Manor Residents conspiracy.
If what I am hearing is correct Angie is bound to get a custodial sentence if charged and convicted.

fred c

Good stuff again Fellas........... well done & thanks.

As for a custodial sentence........... I`m past a cartwheel.......... but i will give a little Hop...lol

steveL

Never mind son, a bit predictable I would say. Go out and enjoy the sun with the kids while you can.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Hmm...reckon that it didn't really require a crystal ball to see the augers for this DDOS.  SteveL's right...let's all get a bit of sunshine, scoff loads of ice cream and say stuff the lot of them, 'cos (unlike the L'Oreal advert), they certainly aren't worth it.

steveL

It gets a little tedious but if anyone is visiting a McDonald's today, you might have a look for an unusually ugly bugger sat with a laptop and perhaps take a special interest in what's on his screen.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

marky

You guys amaze me for your tolerance and patience. Then again, you have me utterly convinced that you'll never give it up and the way things are going it's just as well.

Stevef

It seems that certain people are just not getting the message.

We are not going away!

If the site goes down we will bring it back up, If it goes down again we will bring it back up again.
If there is anyone out there who thinks that after eleven years we are going to walk away because of a DOS attack, they are nothing short of delusional.

The attacks on this site are a criminal offence which can carry a prison sentence, and are under investigation by the police. HTH will not settle for anything short of the arrest and prosecution of those responsible.

Each time the site is attacked is an opportunity for us to gain more evidence, bringing them closer to a police cell, with no hope of ever achieving their aims.

Not the brightest candles in the pack!
You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Well said Stevef ... as you say, every attempt to knock out HTH is a stage nearer to nailing the perpetrators.  They must be either crackers or desperate (or maybe a bit of each) to even think that they can get away with repeating the same old tricks without being caught and punished.

Well done to Danny and the chaps for their stoicism and determination! The silly idiots playing games just don't understand it; instead of dampening HTH's fire they fan the flames even higher.