Wilcox Back in Court

Started by admin, June 10, 2015, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Next appearance Friday, 19th June

helenoftroy

It's about time this case got a move on and they  are all  locked up ......what's the delay ?

brassed off monkey

Wonder if she has been spilling the beans on her pals

mk1

Quote from: brassed off monkey on June 11, 2015, 04: PM

Last time she was the star witness against Cranney when (one of his many ) his business went under but by the time it came for her to speak in court she suddenly developed severe memory problems. The judge was as scathing about Angie as he was about Cranney.
There is also the claim that before the hearing she complained to the police about someone (we know not who) putting pressure on her to change her story.

WhatTheHeck

With the 'normal' Manor criminal fraternity, if told to expect a stretch by their Barrister, they will plead not guilty at their first hearing then hope to get bailed to reappear several months later, then at the last minute, change their plea to Guilty, hoping that in doing so the Judge will go lightly with them.

My money is on Wilcox doing exactly the same !
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

mk1

You only get a 'discount' if you plead guilty from the start.
Wilcox has pleaded guilty to most of the  charges and not Guilty to one or two. Her defence (which will not do her any good) is that  she misused the money but that it was all spent helping out the poor people on the Manor. She never spent any of it on herself or family. If convicted it is 99% certain a jail sentence will  follow.

steveL

She pleaded guilty to eight and not guilty to three.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

I woder if The Mob will get a bus up once a month to visit their pal ;)

helenoftroy

Well I am hoping her and that  scumbag jeffries gets locked up and if they do .....I will buy every flag I can find , stick it in my garden and have a party !!!!!!     Is anyone going to the court to see how they get on ?

madinpools

Quote from: mk1 on June 11, 2015, 04: PM
Quote from: brassed off monkey on June 11, 2015, 04: PM

Last time she was the star witness against Cranney when (one of his many ) his business went under but by the time it came for her to speak in court she suddenly developed severe memory problems. The judge was as scathing about Angie as he was about Cranney.
There is also the claim that before the hearing she complained to the police about someone (we know not who) putting pressure on her to change her story.
i was actually there when she and ray were star witnesses against cranney, and the police visited her at work and i was in the same room when she asked for police protection against cranney, the police laughed at her

fred c

Only in Hartlepool  & Only Under The Mob

DRiddle

If she's looking for protection from him this time, I can recommend the services of either the Assistant Chief Executive or the chief finance officer. Either of them are pretty good at stepping in if he kicks off.

mk1

Cranney in full flow.............

helenoftroy

Wilcox wants protection ?  That's a laugh......pity all her 'victims'  couldn't be allowed to speak in court at how her lies have affected their lives and some are still traumatised  by the evil  cow

mk1

SAB was the one who put up the bond when she moved into her 'new' house. The one she and her family thrashed. He was not very happy when the furniture went missing and he was expected to pay for it.