R.I.P. Keith Fisher

Started by admin, August 15, 2018, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Jacobin

Condolences to the family but I can't share admin's assessment. He didn't really understand how the modern NHS worked and was somewhat of an embarrassment whenever he spoke at meetings. He did a lot to spread fear and ignorance about local health reorganisations which
sadly struck a chord with those who shared his misunderstandings.

admin

That was a distinctly ungracious comment, Black jacobin, totally unnecessary.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Black Jacobin on August 15, 2018, 04: PM
Condolences to the family but I can't share admin's assessment. He didn't really understand how the modern NHS worked and was somewhat of an embarrassment whenever he spoke at meetings. He did a lot to spread fear and ignorance about local health reorganisations which
sadly struck a chord with those who shared his misunderstandings.
As subtle as the Dambusters. You sound like a 'suit' peeved because someone doesn't share your view.
Hardly the time to have a shot at someone. You'd have been better off saying nothing!
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

As my old man used to say "if you can't say something nice, (shut the f**k up"  >:( >:(
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Stig of the Seaton Dump

RIP Keith.

His heart was in the right place and his efforts were greatly appreciated.
I was proud to march around the town because of him.

His unwavering fight for what he thought was right will never be forgotten.
I never disagreed with Keith but if I had I would have known it was a difference of opinion with a gentleman not a grudge with an enemy.
I don't believe it.