Cleveland Police

Started by Hartlepudlion, September 27, 2019, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

North of the river should become Durham's patch - south of the river added to North Yorkshire's domain.

kevplumb

And coppinger should be in the middle  of the tees that is >:( 
what an absolute j arthur  houchen tore him a new one on bbc tees i was bad laughing :D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

fred c

In the private sector Coppinger would have been sacked for gross incompetence long ago, his constant justifications of his performance are nothing more than pathetic excuses, all of the TV councils should calling a vote of no confidence in him.

Call Me Al

I know a couple of retired Police Officers whose assessments of Coppinger are consistent. A very nice man who is sadly way out of his depth, nowhere near enough qualified to take on such a role. Durham however, a very successful force 15 mile up the road appointed a highly skilled retired Deputy Chief Constable in Ron Hogg who sadly has been diagnosed with MND.

Kerfuffle

Durham however, a very successful force 15 mile up the road appointed a highly skilled retired Deputy Chief Constable in Ron Hogg who sadly has been diagnosed with MND.

What is that "More Needs Doing"

Call Me Al

Quote from: Kerfuffle on September 29, 2019, 08: PM
Durham however, a very successful force 15 mile up the road appointed a highly skilled retired Deputy Chief Constable in Ron Hogg who sadly has been diagnosed with MND.

Motor Neurone Disease, how can you be so disrespectful.

fred c

Quote from: Kerfuffle on September 29, 2019, 08: PM

For goodness sake satire has its place, but come on Motor Neurone Disease is one the most distressing illnesses a person can be afflicted by.