Grahame Morris

Started by Stig of the Seaton Dump, April 30, 2012, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Is it just me that thinks, if we have to have a labour MP then why can't we have one like Grahame Morris.

I might be just catching him at the right time but for me he always appears to open his mouth at the right time and ask or say the right thing.

He voiced his concerns about Hartlepool hospital louder than our incumbent MP and has managed to agitate and shame the conservatives in the House of Commons.

I am sure somebody will enlighten me but hopefully not take away all hope that the grass is a bit greener outside Hartlepool.

For goodness sake, given the choice I would do a straight swap for 2 jags, just so we had a voice.
I don't believe it.

steveL

I watched Iain Wright at what was supposed to be a rally for the hospital but turned out to be hustings for the candidates for the leader of the Labour party. Ironically, I think everyone was there but David Milliband - I guess he already had the union vote in the bag by then.

Anyway, the activity of the fawning Mr Wright was quite nauseating - - a difficult situation for him as at that time he wasn't sure which one to suck up to most.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on April 30, 2012, 11: PM
Is it just me that thinks, if we have to have a labour MP then why can't we have one like Grahame Morris.

I might be just catching him at the right time but for me he always appears to open his mouth at the right time and ask or say the right thing.

He voiced his concerns about Hartlepool hospital louder than our incumbent MP and has managed to agitate and shame the conservatives in the House of Commons.

I am sure somebody will enlighten me but hopefully not take away all hope that the grass is a bit greener outside Hartlepool.

For goodness sake, given the choice I would do a straight swap for 2 jags, just so we had a voice.
Maybe if the government were proposing PFI pasties, he would be aroused from his coma, as this seems to be the only thing that fires him up, hospitals and the like failing to register with him apparently.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

admin

HTH has heard that Ms Langrick has thrown the towel in and is soon to be off to another job.

steveL

I knew today was going to be a 'Red Letter' day.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.