Marina parking fees up to its limit...

Started by mr ben, June 13, 2022, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr ben

i see the town made it into the sun newspaper with its disgruntled bar and cafe owners .....   not long now before the boards go up on the widows ..... greed greed greed ..... i cannot wait to see what the tall ships parking cost is going to be ?... lets hope they don't get another goon that thinks this town is like a big city ....

Lucy Lass-Tick

The car park is privately owned. HBC attempted to buy it a few years ago but the current owners wanted a fortune for it which HBC couldn't justify spending.

seaton

I think it?s the only Car Park that?s privately owned, council parking fees have driven customers and businesses from Middleton Grange to the retail parks so the Council aren?t whiter than white.
Maybe our MP should step in and try and help local businesses out ?

The Great Dictator

I think thats the responsibility of the council.

seaton

Quote from: The Great Dictator on June 14, 2022, 11: PM

If the Council don?t respond the business owners should consult their local MP where ever she hangs out.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: seaton on June 15, 2022, 12: PM

If the Council don?t respond the business owners should consult their local MP where ever she hangs out.

The council doesn't own the land; the MP most certainly doesn't, either. The only people who can control what goes on are the actual owners!

seaton

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on June 15, 2022, 12: PM

The council doesn't own the land; the MP most certainly doesn't, either. The only people who can control what goes on are the actual owners!

A good reason to consult your local MP, she represents Hartlepool so should be able to approach the owners and set a meeting up ?

akarjl2

Quote from: seaton on June 15, 2022, 01: PM
Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on June 15, 2022, 12: PM

A good reason to consult your local MP, she represents Hartlepool so should be able to approach the owners and set a meeting up ?

MP ? Who is that- does she live in town? Has she done a single thing for the town She is just a bungalow Boris groupie
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....