Forum maintenance

Started by admin, April 18, 2022, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

FYI - this forum (but not the Facebook group) will be going down for maintenance tomorrow (Tuesday) p.m.

Tee_Ess_25er

Yes it seems to need some, there seems to be an issue with posts disappearing into nothingness.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Tee_Ess_25er on April 19, 2022, 12: PM
Yes it seems to need some, there seems to be an issue with posts disappearing into nothingness.

Strange - am not aware of any disappearing posts on this discussion board. Hopefully, any faults which have occurred will be a thing of the past as the new version is now up and running, though it may get a few 'tweaks'.

seaton

Not sure who the admin are but I forgot my password a few days ago and they were going send me link to retrieve it, it never arrived ?
Possibly the same admin who blocked me from FB, I have now managed to remember my original password and signed in.
I can access the Post FB page if I sign out from my FB account nothing has changed, the bully boys are still there, loads of abuse if you are anti brexit or anti Tory

Tee_Ess_25er

Did you manage to find your original post about this, it seems to have mysteriously gone awol after the site maintenance.  How very strange

Lucy Lass-Tick

Admin. Note: Nothing has been removed from the forum. BTW, am not aware of any requests for a password link, either.

seaton

No problem I have remembered mine.

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on May 16, 2022, 10: AM
Admin. Note: Nothing has been removed from the forum. BTW, am not aware of any requests for a password link, either.

And yet a post has disappeared, it is obvious in it's abscence.  You know the one, the more recent one that Seaton started about his removal from the FB group.

This post is no more! It has ceased to be!It's expired and gone to meet its maker! IT IS AN EX-POST!

Are you the only admin?

seaton

I temo deleted the post not admin.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: seaton on May 17, 2022, 08: AM

Mystery solved!

seaton

I deleted it, no idea where temo come from ?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: seaton on May 18, 2022, 05: AM

I deleted it, no idea where temo come from ?

Presumably a typo ...  ???