Author Topic: Jill Mortimer.  (Read 746 times)

seaton

Jill Mortimer.
« on: January 20, 2022, 01: PM »
Any achievements of note since she was elected ? I would have posted this on the Hartlepool Post FB page but I got thrown of it for my anti Brexit and anti conservative views.

The Great Dictator

Re: Jill Mortimer.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 09: PM »

She is doing exactly what she is paid for and more.

seaton

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 11: AM »

She is doing exactly what she is paid for and more.

Can you elaborate on what she is doing or has done, I think the lies of Johnson and his failed promises of levelling up I refuse to call him Boris will make the electorate rethink who they will vote for at the local elections could make voters think again about voting conservative.
Labour need to seize the opportunity unfortunately they are not a credible opposition currently.

The Great Dictator

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 11: AM »

She attends meetings almost everyday and represents the interests of the town in Whitehall, I have seen her in Hartlepool many times and she will get my vote next time without doubt.

After 55 years in power Labour got very lazy and complacent, she cannot afford to do that so will work twice as hard.

Strange how you and many others on here never once complained about our previous Labour MPs ?

seaton

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 02: PM »

She attends meetings almost everyday and represents the interests of the town in Whitehall, I have seen her in Hartlepool many times and she will get my vote next time without doubt.

After 55 years in power Labour got very lazy and complacent, she cannot afford to do that so will work twice as hard.

Strange how you and many others on here never once complained about our previous Labour MPs ?

I have never made any comments about the previous Labour MPs as I couldn’t find anything to compliment them about.

The Great Dictator

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2022, 12: PM »

So sexual assault is acceptable to you ?

seaton

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2022, 03: PM »

So sexual assault is acceptable to you ?

Who mentioned the person in question, I said I couldn’t find anything to compliment former Labour MPs meaning none of them have done nought for Hartlepool.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 04: PM by seaton »

seaton

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2022, 02: PM »
Where was she when Johnson was in Hartlepool the other week, does Johnson know the Power Station is French owned and part of the company EDF is part owned by the French government ?

akarjl2

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 03: AM »
... does Johnson know the Power Station is French owned and part of the company EDF is part owned by the French government ?

Or that the power station will cease power generation in 2024, prior to defueling and decommissioning? With no plans to replace it? Maybe there is light at end of tunnel they are going to need a source of additional power to heat Slimey Rishi Sunkas new out door swimming pool......
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Lucy Lass-Tick

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2022, 10: AM »
Isn't Hartlepool being considered as one of the sites for a new nuclear power station - one of the 'mini' ones?

seaton

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2022, 01: PM »
Yes on the site where there is/was a small golf course, not the Seaton one though.

Lucy Lass-Tick

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2022, 01: PM »
Just remembered seeing something about it in one of the national newspapers. No detail was given, though.

akarjl2

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2022, 02: AM »
Just remembered seeing something about it in one of the national newspapers. No detail was given, though.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/new-nuclear-power-stations-built-sites-old-ones-government-launches-review-fracking-1558790

From a man who couldn't lie straight in bed......
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Lucy Lass-Tick

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2022, 11: AM »
Didn't know much about it - just a vague memory of a headline.