New hospital??

Started by diSme, November 11, 2021, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: eddy on November 16, 2021, 04: PM
Be interested to see examples in other constituencies where parties of any colour have been able to over turn the rule of rationalisation on the part of the NHS.  We are not the only town to see this happen.  Also the withdrawal of services continued post 2010 and we have seen nothing come back, suspect the right hon representative for Northalerton is finding out the "real" reasons why it happened and the difficulties effecting change   

Fundamentally the NHS needs proper funding to pay for the services which are required at the locations they are required.  Money is the key driver here, otherwise "difficult decisions" have to be made.

Also re-air brushing, I got another anecdote for you.  Hows about slashing public spending for 10 years then start (slowly) giving you some of the money that was taken away back, so long as you vote the right MP in.  You could call it "levelling up" maybe? Maybe spin the loss of heavy industry who were left to fail without gov support as a new halcyon era of investment.  Couple of grand at Facebook advertising so you really look like you are doing something to boot, people lap it up
I realise you're the Labour Party attaché to the board and will happily keep saying black is white
as long as ordered. It's so obvious. Orders is orders eh...what's the script for this week.....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: diSme on November 16, 2021, 06: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 16, 2021, 03: PM
I won't sleep tonight.

QuoteSome people are just incapable of reasoned argument.
Booster jab tomorrow had ...had your's yet...?

diSme

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 16, 2021, 07: PM
Quote from: diSme on November 16, 2021, 06: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 16, 2021, 03: PM
I won't sleep tonight.

QuoteSome people are just incapable of reasoned argument.
Booster jab tomorrow had ...had your's yet...?

And you accuse me of 'throwing drivel' at you.....

What part of my point has upset you? Why do you consider me to be in the wrong for wanting our hospital back, within the town boundaries?
I believe everything and nothing

Inspector Knacker

Seriously? I have raged against the hospital cuts for over a decade and you never noticed? I have attacked those quislings who stood by and let it happen....and you never noticed?
If you never noticed that, then what is the point on coming on a board where no one noticed my stand against the pillaging of our hospital in the first place.

The people who do this are suits who don't care about people but balance sheets. They run the service for THEIR convenience, not ours, I've worked with these people, change takes time.
Anyway, pointless coming on now...you can have long conversations with 'Nowt to do with Labour' Eddy and he may even persuade you to join the Party. Best of luck with that one

Lucy Lass-Tick

Wasn't there the letter of objection to the service cuts which the then Labour led council somehow 'forgot' to post?  ::)

Inspector Knacker

It appeared absent mindedness was rife amongst Labour when ever the hospital ransacking (sorry, massive improvements to services by making you travel out of town) cropped up. They were conveniently unaware when it suited them.
Now it's sold to us by Labour apologists as some regrettable incident that's best forgotten, yet the oafs are so dumb, they then offer us the greasy doctor as candidate, one of the architects of our hospital's run down.......and then they keep a straight face and placate the gormless and easily swayed.

diSme

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 17, 2021, 06: AM
Seriously? I have raged against the hospital cuts for over a decade and you never noticed? I have attacked those quislings who stood by and let it happen....and you never noticed?
If you never noticed that, then what is the point on coming on a board where no one noticed my stand against the pillaging of our hospital in the first place.

The people who do this are suits who don't care about people but balance sheets. They run the service for THEIR convenience, not ours, I've worked with these people, change takes time.
Anyway, pointless coming on now...you can have long conversations with 'Nowt to do with Labour' Eddy and he may even persuade you to join the Party. Best of luck with that one
So if you're so ardent about the subject, why are you apparently opposing my opinion that we need a local hospital that serves Hartlepool?

Clearly Mortimer is not supporting that idea, which was my point.....

And for what it's worth, I couldn't give two sh!ts about party politics. Never have, and never will. I just want what's best for the town.
I believe everything and nothing

Inspector Knacker

I AM OPPOSING NO SUCH THING.
My problem was you demanding this and that within six months of her being elected yet as I recall were never anywhere near so vocal about Labour over the years dropping us in this mess in the first place.
She said she welcomed a new hospital and the land was available in her constituency. Work it out.
As for being not interested in Party politics, oh dear me, that reveals a stunning naivety of glacial proportions in these matters. It would appear you are not used to being challenged on anything, so you see just what you want to see and disregard the rest, ....... as the man sang.
Good night Vienna.

eddy

THE LABOUR COUNCIL DID NOT RUN THE NHS TRUST WHICH REMOVED SERVICES FROM THE F***NG HOSPITAL

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: eddy on November 19, 2021, 11: AM
THE LABOUR COUNCIL DID NOT RUN THE NHS TRUST WHICH REMOVED SERVICES FROM THE F***NG HOSPITAL

Hang on ... who signed off the closure of A & E? Wasn't a clapped out bus involved in the 'negotiations'?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: eddy on November 19, 2021, 11: AM
We know that, that's not the point so stop trying to paint your masters as blameless.
All the planning was done when Labour was in power at at ALL levels. A sad try was made to dump the blame on the Lib Dem/Tory coalition but fell flat on it's face
The 'COUNCIL' as you call them stood by like bystanders  and nodded their heads in servile acquiesce.
No one ever explained why.

eddy

By the same token though, as know one will ever truly know the "process" that was followed at the trust how can such assertions be made.  I get you think most labour people are thick, sheep, etc etc; however even the most stupid can join the dots in their head and see how it would never play well.  I think the narrative, which has worked a treat btw, is to say it was the council at the time doing all the slashing of services when (in reality) they had little say or control over it.

As a side, your hate and condescending nature for labour folk is nothing awe inspiring, real commitment on both a professional and personal level.  Almost an infatuation   

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: eddy on November 22, 2021, 12: PM

As a side, your hate and condescending nature for labour folk is nothing awe inspiring, real commitment on both a professional and personal level.  Almost an infatuation   
Trying the old student routine of trying to assert I'm something I aren't .
My contempt is for the politicians never the voter.
I was a solid Labour voter till Blair's ego ran away with him and the Labour Party has been wallowing ever since in mediocrity.
I was there with my gran collecting voter numbers at the the  Labour Hall as a five year old, I don't need lessons on Labour voters from apparatchiks like you and for good measure was a shop steward to boot.
I haven't changed, the Labour Party have, or didn't you notice that General  Election thingy. The only contempt for the Labour voter comes from people like you, decrying those who didn't vote Labour as though they were political serfs of yours at your beck and call to your dog whistle demands.
Come back when your a bit more mature without your party script, you're just a message boy.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: eddy on November 22, 2021, 12: PM
By the same token though, as know one will ever truly know the "process" that was followed at the trust how can such assertions be made.  I get you think most labour people are thick, sheep, etc etc; however even the most stupid can join the dots in their head and see how it would never play well.  I think the narrative, which has worked a treat btw, is to say it was the council at the time doing all the slashing of services when (in reality) they had little say or control over it.

I haven't seen a political fog that thick since Jack the Ripper was about. ;D ;D ;D