Facebook

Started by seaton, October 28, 2021, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaton

It looks like I have for some reason I have been removed from the Hartlepool Post FB page, I have no idea why, no reason or excuse has been forwarded to me or maybe I have inadvertently deleted the page but it's not showing when I search. Bearing in mind you dare not criticise Brexit, the government etc, my last comment was on a comment by Geoff Lilley about the sewage problem but that has been removed according to a colleague.
If I have been removed I would appreciate a reason from one of the admin team explaining why.

seaton

108 views which I assume would be at least from the admin people of the FB Page yet they don't have the 'bottle' too explain why they have removed me from the group. Sour grapes yes because I have no idea why and even after emailing one of the admin team who was a personal friend never responded to my emails either, hopefully he is not ill and can't respond.

seaton

Whilst the majority of people may think it's trivial to be blocked on FB it would be good to know why the moderators blocked me but obviously they don't have the 'bottle' tell me. I have emailed one of the moderators some one I have known for many years but for some reason he has ignored me
I have now been in touch with FB requesting as to why I was blocked.